Thursday, November 13, 2008

a note from Meme

note from Meme
I am so glad that I got the last two days told as for me- December 19 was the hardest day but once I started the battle the next day - the battle was half won- I am glad that we got on the Lord's train immediately as He gave us so many blessings.....I will continue the rest of the story at another time-
Tonight was the last grief group - it was only 6 weeks - it did help me- and I did meet some other widows who now if I see them- I will know why they have broken smiles-
Also did more in the kitchen today- trying to decline keeping stuff --LOL and gain space so I am not doing so much house work -- I am old and tired and it is not a lot of fun to do it for ''just me- and I feel a quiet spaces may help me gain a new path for me- also I will have to find a part time job soon as we do not have a lot of savings and papa was too poor to leave me much to live on beyond spring- however he did the best he could and I know that the Lord will supply all my needs-
well, friends--good night with a meme thought--
Yesterday is in the secret room of my heart--where I keep the memories of our life together-I can cherish our laughter from another time- treasure the tears we spent and let these memories brighten my day and rejoice because making memories together is what made our marriage complete=
huggles me, Meme

No comments: