Monday, November 10, 2008

taking steps........

Today I put our table back in the spot where papa and I always had it--
I moved it in June when he last went to the hospital as it hurt to see his
empty chair but now it is time to put it back in place- I will sit in his
spot and do my puzzles - I miss him being there when I come around
the corner but I know that he is so very gone now to anotherplace where
he will not have to leave --------and he is alright
I also spoke with our pastor and let him know that I am unable to attend
social functions at the church right now- I need more time to adjust being
there with out my hubby- and he understood my feelings..
we also talked about our Miss Ashley and her shattered heart
I know that she is so lost with out papa but she hangs in here
with Oma so we will pray for her to be healed
she is not happy with God right now as she cannot understand the
answers to prayer yet....I don't always understand either and I know she has
doubts right now- so- please pray for her unbelief......( of prayer)
she feels that God does not hear her........I know this too shall pass
Brother Bob--(David's) stopped in to day and he is still
very hurt and growing bitter--sigh-
pray for his salvation
we got a calendar addressed to David in the mail but it is in the french language
so we are going to use it this new year
as Miss Ashley says it will remind us that it came for papa
so I will be dating my blogs in french--LOL-
take care and I will write tomorrow
I need to continue the journey
but I also need to talk about the here and now
so you know what mischief etc. I get into..
huggles me, Meme aka Oma

No comments: