Sunday, March 8, 2009

and the new letter is............

  • and the new letter is,,,,,,,,,,
    it is time to talk about the letter F-
  • my first F is for my/our heavenly Father who loved us so much that He gave his only son that we might have eternal life if we believe--
  • - freedom to believe with out the fear of death in our country-
  • forever is what eternal life is= no end
  • -frogs- papa hubby had a small stuffed frog with him in the hospital and it was so colorful and the nurses would ask him and he could tell them that frog means to FULLY RELY ON GOD
  • -figs- I love figs and could eat them all day - daddy used to buy us figs as a treat when he could---
  • -fields that grow our crops that give us so many healthy foods and even our daily bread.
  • -friends- what a wonderful thing it is to have a friend- and even unseen friends now because of the net- friends are blessings
  • --family ---we all need family- some one to call our own-
  • -fiddles- they make such wonderful music and I remember when I was a kid and we always had some one to play the fiddle to cheer the evening on-
  • -first= there are so many firsts in our life that give us joy- right now I am living through many firsts that bring me joy in my sorrow- and sorrow in my joy and yet- they are all blessings to me
  • -forgiveness which we all need and we all must give-
  • -fun - we can have fun too in our sorrow and our joy=l
  • -there are so many F blessings that I have ran out of time and room to list them-
  • - take time today to thank our Father who is in heaven who has blessed us-
  • -take time to fellowship with friends and family and forgive those who have bothered you and free them from your bitterness .
  • have a faultless week and remember that in Him you can be forgiven
  • friendly hugs from Meme

3 comments:

Mary said...

Meme,

A terrific list. I enjoyed reading about all these words. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you for your comments on Jordan's story. I thought it was brilliant that he used one of the words as a name as well. I wonder what the final story will tell?

Have a great week.
Blessings,
Mary

Anonymous said...

A beautiful post this morning to start my day. Hope you have a wonderful week.

Grammy Staffy said...

Fantastic Fs.... great list

I'm just dropping by to say hello and let you know that I am thinking of you.

Have a good week. Love,Lura