Monday, March 16, 2009

thinking out loud---

  • it is quiet here right now
  • as the grand gal is working
  • went out this week end
  • to a kidlet birthday party
  • I found it over whelming with out papa
  • as a side kick
  • the kids were great and it was
  • nice to go
  • it is relatives belonging to
  • Miss Ashley-
  • they are kind and allow me to share
  • their life and kids too but
  • with broken marriages and
  • a lot of steps.......
  • Miss Ashley has a lot of relatives
  • but she has a hard time
  • feeling that she belongs-
  • I was so blessed one day as I saw
  • an old friend and she asked about
  • Ashley - who was with me ----
  • but the lady did not know she was so grown up now
  • and out of the blue she just said to Ashes
  • ''I remember how you came and went
  • every where with your papa when
  • you were little
  • and I know how much he wanted you
  • from the day you were born--''
  • oh- how Ashley needed to hear that
  • broken homes and steps and confusion-
  • she has always had the
  • daisy love- they love me- they love me not-sigh
  • and to know that she was wanted by her papa
  • of course. we always told her that
  • many times but
  • to hear it from someone she did not know
  • I pray for all the babies- big and little
  • that have to live broken lives
  • that some one will tell them how much they
  • are wanted from the day they were born
  • I am so glad the Lord gave her life
  • and we were able to be in her life
  • I pray for her-
  • she misses her papa
  • but holds her cards close to her heart
  • pray for her family -

hugs from Meme

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will remember Miss Ashley in my prayers. You two are certainly blessed to have one another to lean on. I know you both miss Papa.