Sunday, March 22, 2009

picture of poppy hubby

  • I could not sleep last night due to ''restless me''
  • so turned on the computer and was playing
  • at another site
  • and I found some of my pictures
  • I still do not know how to put them
  • in to the post blog as I write here now
  • but I did get to put a picture of
  • dear papa that was taking before cancer
  • I have wanted to share him
  • I have some others too but not sure if should
  • add them to the blog or try to fit them
  • into a post
  • so look to your left and you see my poppy
  • doing what he loved
  • - on a Seniors outing
  • I will share some others-later
  • but today I just wanted you to see
  • the other half of me
  • hugs from Meme

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy that you shared his picture with us. How very precious.

Denise said...

Beautiful, just beautiful..... He looks like a kind man......... and when you get ready to put pictures in your post let me know and I will send you detailed instructions....

Have a blessed week....