Sunday, March 15, 2009

Meme is off ......and foolish too

  • having a sick day here but I did do the dishes
  • and also 2 loads of laundry- one in the dryer but not feeling up to going out to get it now-
  • my dryer is in the cold old porch
  • happy sigh--though as I remember the days of no dryer
  • = I am camping out in my bed -
  • with some tv and reading
  • I be back
  • and oh yes-
  • Meme must confess being foolish-
  • there is big fire down town about 5 blocks away
  • and I walked down to see what is ....
  • -the one side of the street is burning
  • and all old connected buildings- so we are losing some of our history
  • but I should not have gone out
  • as it is below freezing here
  • and I am sick and
  • also the smoke set my cough off-
  • some times Meme gets into foolish things
  • and this was one of them-
  • when I hear about the fire damage
  • I will let you know
  • pray for our town and Meme
  • hugs from Meme

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I will pray for those affected by the fire and for you also. So sorry to hear you are sick. Please take care and update when you feel up to it.