Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I heard the birds.....

it is not feeling much like spring here
if we look or feel the weather
but I heard the birds yesterday
and today
they are bravely coming back
to Alberta- the province of sunshine
they are a little late this year
I remember how the robins
came last year early
and entertained papa hubby
as he sat in his chair
they were a reminder to us
that cancer cannot take away
your hope......
even though papa hubby
was not healed
he kept his hope in the Lord
and I know that the Lord
kept His promise to papa..
I will miss papa hubby this spring
and I will keep my hope.......
hugs from Meme

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you will miss Papa Hubby during the Spring. As beautiful as spring is here on Earth, imagine the sights that he is seeing in Heaven! Maybe you could share with us the specific things that he enjoyed this time of year. Did he have hummingbirds to watch? Keep your memories vivid by writing them down and they will mean so much to Miss Ashley and us!