Tuesday, March 17, 2009

pocket stories


  • Pocket stories is another blog

  • that I am working on where I am

  • putting some of my writing

  • that I did before papa hubby got sick

  • they are lessons of life

  • that the Lord has taught

  • me since I became a Christian

  • in 1987

  • some stories are new

  • you may notice papa mentioned

  • in some of the old.....

  • I used to write more before cancer

  • as an encouragement to other woman

  • you are welcome to read

  • it will take me some time

  • to transfer stories over

  • so it may not be a busy blog

  • God has taught me many lessons

  • and these are but a tiny sharing

  • and He is still teaching me

  • as I live my life for Him

  • papa hubby was my greatest fan

  • and loved to sit and watch me write

  • it was one of the things he said

  • he was looking forward when he

  • came home from the hospital

  • the first time

  • I quit my writings for a long time

  • but I feel it is time to share

  • and write again

  • feel free to read them or

  • free to not read

  • this is just a reminder that

  • they are there

  • you may share any you want too

  • I just ask that you leave my name

  • attached -

  • sometimes they will say copy write on them

  • but I feel they belong to the Lord

  • so nothing will happen if you

  • forget who the author is

  • (wink)

  • and hugs and here is the link
  • http://pocketstoriesfromeme.blogspot.com/

  • Pocket Stories
    Little stories of life that have a message-fact and/or fiction- lessons of growth that God has blessed me with-the Lord teaches US each day as He blesses us in all things-lessons gifts to help us follow the Shepherd- please feel free to share but leave my name with the story- God bless everyone!! A pocket story is a short story- small enough to carry in our hearts and big enough to use again and again.
  • huggles Meme

No comments: