Monday, March 23, 2009

a picture of Meme lost and found ........



This is Meme before papa's cancer and a bad hair day and I found this in Miss Ashley's camera- I am sure that I was silly enough to allow her to take it with hopes that she would delete it--LOL- I can hear myself saying ''ASHLEY!!!''

Papa's sheds in the background and some of his stuff

as he was cleaning out that day- I can almost see him out there as it was his favorite pass time to be outside- the planters are the ones we used to plant the plastic flowers for him to look out the window last spring- they helped brighten his days-----

the good news that dress is gone!!! - not often Meme is in a dress now-

-that is it for now as I am going away for 3 days - to my brothers in the big city to have medical tests done re tummy

I will be back on Thursday and I fixed the comments back to non moderation- Meme has no idea how many times she can and will goof here with settings--

hugs from Canada

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so nice to be able to put such a pretty face with your writing now. I pray that all goes well with the testing. Check in with us when you return and have a safe trip.

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

I agree with Mildred --- now I have a face to put with my thoughts and prayers for you! Will be waiting to hear from you again when you get back!
Cora
PS: About your last post ---- LOVE the ice cream memories!!!!